Glide in to Winter Wellness and Relaxation Weekend
2017 date TBC
Nulkaba, Hunter Valley, NSW, Australia
At Namastay Retreats we like to think of your wellness and relaxation weekend schedule as fairly organic, which may alter slightly as the weekend progresses and as we feel in to how each of us are doing.
We can’t wait to share with you what we’ve got planned for your ultimate Namastay Retreat, here’s a sneaky peek:
- 5pm – Arrival and chill out
- 7pm – Sumptuous dinner and dessert
- 8.30pm – Group welcome. Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra to send you in to a blissful slumber
- 9.30pm – Sleepy teas and bed
- 8am – Revitalising yoga and meditation
- 8.30am – Sumptuous breakfast
- 9am-12pm – Massages* and free time**
- 11am – Optional morning tea and healthy snacks
- 12pm – Hands on seasonal cleansing and rejuvenation workshop and lunch, led by The Positive Chef
- 2-5pm – Massages* and free time**
- 3pm – Optional afternoon tea and healthy snacks
- 5pm –Invigorating funky Power Yoga to help prepare you for the Winter season. We will get warm and maybe a little sweaty!
- 7pm – Sumptuous vegetarian dinner and dessert
- 8.30pm – Evening activity and Yin Yoga
- 7.30am – Sunrise yoga and meditation by the lake
- 8.30am – Nourishing breakfast
- 9.30am – Gentle group walk in the countryside
- 10.30am – Farewell tea and healthy snacks
- 11am – Check out
Please note: Timings are only a guide and may be tweaked a little.
* Massages booked and paid in advance. After a short consultation with our expert masseuses they will tailor the massage to suit your needs, whether it be targeting specific areas or a deeply relaxing massage, your worries will melt away in their safe hands.
** Use your free time to curl up with a book, have a massage, hang out on the pool loungers, soak in the jacuzzi, go for a long walk in the countryside, or vineyards and take some time just for yourself.
If there is anything we can do to make your retreat experience even better, don’t hesitate to ask. If you would like to find out a little bit more about us visit our about page here, or retreats page here.
Peace. Love. Namaste