Wellness and Relaxation Weekend Retreats
5th – 7th May 2017
13th – 15th October 2017
Wisemans Ferry, NSW, Australia
Namastay Retreats are boutique wellness and relaxation weekends set in the beautiful countryside offering something for everyone. The chance to get away for a couple of days to an awesome location close to Sydney, but far enough away to feel like you’re on holiday.
Each retreat focuses on seasonal change, a weekend of themed wellness and relaxation to nurturing you into the new season. Everything has been taken care of to provide you with your own space to chill out from head to toe.
Glide into Winter – As Summer draws to a close prepare your mind, body and soul for the beautiful changing season ahead. Book below...
Spring into Summer – Shed your Winter coat and dust off your Summer vibe. Mark fresh beginnings and plant seeds of intention. Book below…
Your all inclusive weekend retreat includes:
Yoga and meditation
– Vinyasa Flow Yoga for seasonal cleansing and rejuvenation
– Candle lit Yin Yoga to send you into a blissful restorative slumber
– Yoga Nidra for deep relaxation
– Guided meditation
– Dedicated Yoga Shala and chill out zone
Workshops and relaxation
– Chakra Puncture treatment available on Friday afternoon/Saturday morning*. Limited availability.
– Two Autumn and Spring inspired workshops ~ TBA (previous workshops have included Ayurveda, raw food and mindfullness).
– Mindfulness colouring
– Use of the retreat grounds and surrounding area
– Take home retreat goodies
– Massages available on request*. Book a massage in advance as the perfect addition to your retreat.
Accommodation and food
– Two nights accommodation in your choice of private king, or shared twin/king, in a beautiful countryside cabin 90 minutes North West of Sydney (linen and towels provided)
– All nourishing vegetarian meals (2 x breakfast, Saturday lunch, 2 x dinner)
– Morning and afternoon teas and healthy snacks
– and so much more…
You have plenty of free time in the middle of the day to be a bit more active (or not) if you choose. There’s the option to use this space to curl up with a book, have a massage, hang out on the verandas and in the gardens, go for a long walk in the countryside, or by the Hawkesbury River and take some time just for yourself.
Workshops and classes are to suit everybody, so don’t worry if you’re a beginner or experienced, we’ve got you covered! We will also chat when you arrive so we can better understand your needs and tailor sessions for you.
Arrive and settle in from 3pm Friday, with the first gathering at 6pm. Farewells from 12pm Sunday, usually some of the retreaters and their new friends head to Wisemans Ferry village for lunch together before heading off. More details and an idea of the schedule will be sent to you a month ahead of the retreat.
- $460 early bird all inclusive shared twin/king
- $560 early bird all inclusive private king (private bathroom).
- *Chakra Puncture: $80 1 hour (For more info on this amazing modality click here.)
- *Massages: $60/half hour, $100/hour
$500 shared twin/king, or $600 private king after early bird, 1st April 2017 (Autumn) 1st September 2017 (Spring).
50% non refundable deposit to secure your spot (prices in AUS $).
Secure your spot
To secure your spot send 50% deposit, or full amount is required email email@example.com for details.
Don’t forget to secure your spot by sending your 50% deposit, or full amount.
Our retreats are some of the best around, check out what our retreaters say.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Peace. Love. Namaste
“It was a lovely warm and friendly environment to be able to completely relax, be yourself and find the stillness in your life again. Loved it! Thank you”
~ Sally W, Castle Cove, NSW